End-to-End Assistance* for GST registration and ensure to have harmonious process for Invoicing, E-invoicing and filing through software.
GST Registration Online: Documents Require, Limit, Fees, Process, Penalty
Complete Online Document Submission & Application Tracking
- Filing of Application for GST Registration
- Secure GST Identification Number
- Dedicated manager to process your GST registration end to end
- Completely Online – No need to visit office
- CA Assisted GST Filing for all your GST needs
What is GST Registration
Under Goods And Services Tax (GST), businesses whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit of Rs.40 lakh or Rs.20 lakh or Rs.10 lakh as the case may be, must register as a normal taxable person. It is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it is an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days. Team Clear can help you obtain GST registration faster in 3 easy steps.
Who should obtain the GST registration?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs.40 lakh or Rs.20 lakh or Rs.10 lakh as the case may be
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- A person who supplies via an e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person